PHASE 3 | Began August 30
- Two, 45-minute services will be held in the eWing at 8:30 or 10:30 am with special seating arrangements to ensure social distancing. The building will remain closed until 15 minutes before each service to minimize contact.
- Each sermon will end with a communion meditation and communion elements offered outside as you head to your car. To encourage deeper connections around the Lord’s table, those in Tiny Churches are encouraged to continue taking communion together when you meet.
- Wearing cloth facemasks will be required in adherence to CDC guidelines and in consideration of those in our community and church family who are at risk.
- New and more effective live streaming will be in place, so those who do not feel comfortable or are not able to return to the building can still participate at home through Facebook and YouTube.
- All public spaces will be cleaned between services.
- No classes or children’s worship will be offered.
- We strongly encourage our at-risk members to stay at home.
What about Tiny Church?
Our in-person gatherings will still leave a lot to be desired in regards to relationship building and personal connections. With that in mind, the PV leadership would like to encourage you to utilize Tiny Churches through the summer as a way to interact and connect. We have the unique opportunity in the season to become stronger by growing smaller. READ MORE…
- If you are not part of a Tiny Church and would like to be, please contact Daylan Moore or Kelley Cumberledge today!
PHASE 4 | Larger Assembly
Following a successful Phase 3 and monitoring government guidelines.
With critical evaluation and government guidelines in place, we will continue offering multi-services that could be larger and potentially add classes or small group type experiences. None of this can really be identified until we understand the CDC and government guidelines. Children’s programming is yet to be determined.