PHASE 3 Postponed
We miss being with this family and cannot wait to greet you in person as soon as it is feasible to do so. Our plan to gradually return through the phases below will help us maintain a worship experience that is both safe and edifying every step along the way. We will adapt the plan below as guidelines change.
PHASE 2 | Tiny Church
During phase 2 we will continue to utilize our online worship experience, periodic outdoor worship opportunites, and house church groups, called Tiny Churches.
The purpose of these groups is to participate in communion together and invite neighbors and friends to join in a casual, devotional style worship. They may utilize the full, recorded Sunday morning worship if they choose, or would also have the option of receiving questions, communion prompts and song suggestions each week to the leaders via email. At-risk members are strongly encouraged to stay home and join in a group electronically.
PHASE 3 | TBD
- Smaller, 45-minute assemblies will begin meeting in the building with special seating arrangements to ensure social distancing.
- Communion and giving opportunities will be different than we experienced pre-COVID to limit in-person contact. If you are able to continue giving online and taking communion in your tiny church, we encourage you to do so.
- Professional cleaning teams will clean each space between services.
- Wearing cloth facemasks will be required in adherence to CDC guidelines and in consideration of those in our community and church family who are at risk.
- New and more effective live streaming will be in place, so those who do not feel comfortable or are not able to return to the building can still participate at home.
- No classes or children’s worship will be offered.
- We strongly encourage our at-risk members to stay at home.
What about Tiny Church?
Our in-person gatherings will still leave a lot to be desired in regards to relationship building and personal connections. With that in mind, the PV leadership would like to encourage you to utilize Tiny Churches through the summer as a way to interact and connect. We have the unique opportunity in the season to become stronger by growing smaller. READ MORE…
- If you are not part of a Tiny Church and would like to be, please contact Daylan Moore or Kelley Cumberledge today!
PHASE 4 | Larger Assembly
Following a successful Phase 3 and monitoring government guidelines.
With critical evaluation and government guidelines in place, we will continue offering multi-services that could be larger and potentially add classes or small group type experiences. None of this can really be identified until we understand the CDC and government guidelines. Children’s programming is yet to be determined.