LOCATION & TIMES
As the omicron variant surges, your shepherds remain in prayer and conversation about what is best for the PV family and our community. At this time our thoughts are leaning heavily on those who are five and under and are unable to be vaccinated, as well as those who are immune-compromised.
With the help and support of staff and PV medical professionals, we’ve made the following adjustments to our worship and class schedule for the remainder of January 2022. We hope and pray that this will only be a one-month pause in our regular activities and updates will be sent at the end of the month as we continue to monitor guidelines and recommendations from health officials.
- No Wednesday night gathering or classes will be held.
- Sunday Morning Worship: We will move forward with the scheduled time change for early service to 8:15 am. Both services will remain in person and online on YouTube, pvcc.org/tv and Facebook. Increased social distancing is still available in the balcony and the auditorium will be cleaned between services.
- The wearing of masks is requested regardless of vaccination status. We want to do everything possible to keep our in-person worship services available. To that end, we are requesting that everyone please wear a mask at all times in the building in consideration of those around you.
- Sunday Morning Bible classes will not meet to help minimize potential exposure and allow for greater social distancing while in the building and upon entering and exiting.
- Sunday Morning Nursery & Children’s Worship: At 8:15 and 10:30 am, families with small children have the option to attend a socially distanced, family worship experience for all ages in the eWing, incorporating a live stream of singing and communion meditation from the auditorium. During the sermon, a PVKids worship team will provide an in-person Bible lesson. Instead of an attended nursery, parents of children birth – 3 years have the option to worship with their children in a more relaxed and open environment. Children 4 years – 1st grade are invited to sit socially distanced with their peers, or bring the whole family. Praise Bags will be available to pick up for all children staying in the auditorium to help them engage during worship.
- The Senior Saints Wednesday morning class will meet over Zoom. A link will be sent via email.
- Women’s Tuesday Bible study groups will resume on February 1.
- Other small groups and tiny churches are free to meet according to the leaders’ discretion.
All of these decisions are made with the health and safety of this church family in mind. We remain in prayer for this church as a whole and specific needs. If you or someone you know would like the prayers of this group, please do not hesitate to let us know.
We sincerely thank you and all of the members and friends of PV for your support and prayers as we get through this difficult time together.