This effort will work similarly to the PV Thanksgiving Box drive, but boxes will be larger to be able to feed a family for a longer period of time. This won’t be a one-time food drive. We will continue to collect and adapt as the needs are in place during this season. For questions, contact John Chapman or Ben Beggs.
Box Pick Up/Drop Off
- Empty boxes can be picked up Sundays from 2-4 pm on the west (Shorty Smalls) side of the building.
- Drop off filled boxes during that same time on the designated pallet to avoid contact. A small team will move items inside to sit for a few days before distribution.
- Boxes should include:
- Large jar of peanut butter
- Large jar of jelly
- Package of peanut butter or cheese crackers
- Package of instant oatmeal packets flavored
- Package of any type of breakfast/granola bars
- Canned chicken or tuna (2-3 cans)
- Bag of pasta for spaghetti
- Plastic jar of pasta sauce
- Packages of Rice-a-Roni or any pre-seasoned pasta mixes (2-3 bags)
- Bag of rice
- Bag of dried beans
- Packages of mac and cheese cups or microwavable
- Any box of cereal (2 boxes)
- Any can of vegetable (2-3 cans)
- Visit pvcc.org/give and click “Food Box” from the drop-down menu.
- It costs about $30 to fill each box.
- Bring a check or cash donation by on Sundays from 2-4 pm.
Box Pick Up