For directions to any classes you see here, feel free to check with our Welcome Desk in the lobby outside the auditorium.
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
Classes will begin September 8. If you did not complete a form in your Bible class, please send your class preference to Daylan Moore so he can determine class locations based on interest.
- Women’s Class | Whitney Kasinger, Laura Reidenger and Mary Jo Norris
- This class will begin with Live a Praying Life, lead by Whitney and Laura and then Mary Jo Norris will facilitate One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voskamp’s video series on thankfulness.
- Auditorium Class | Dean Wright, Ricky Bittle and James Arbuckle
- The Jesus Strain | Mark Hodges and Stuart Cash
- Do you ever feel like you are the only one with family problems? Whether it’s immediate or extended family, we all have those situations we would rather others didn’t know. Jesus has a lot of the same problems. His family was filled with a history of lies, deceit, sexual sin and murder just to name a few. This fall, join us for a study of bad apples — the part of Jesus’ family tree most of us would hide. You might just find you have way more in common with the Messiah than you ever realized. Learn more at pvcc.org/dna.
- Eternal Life Starts Now: Kingdom Love is Breaking in (1 John) | Daylan Moore, Jeff Copeland and Blake Hirscheider
- In John 17:3, Jesus said that eternal life is, “knowing God and His Son Jesus Christ.” This class will explore how we can live into eternal life right now. We will study 1 John together with that definition of eternal life guiding us. We will talk about the implications of eternal life, knowing God, and how that informs our love for God, for others, and for ourselves.
- To Know Him Better | Scott Karnes
- A class for the seeker of God, the broken, and those who were. In this class, we will be asking for God to form us into a cross-shaped community as we learn and practice the great spiritual disciplines of prayer, study and praise.
- On What Hangs Your Salvation? | Bob McClanahan
- Romans | Tim Vick
Martin Luther once described Paul’s letter to the Romans as “the clearest gospel of all.” If you seek answers or clarity to the question “What is it that a person has by faith in Jesus Christ?” this study may be for you.
Life Stage Classes
- The T.A.P.
- Room 001 (under the gym)
- Twenties and professionals in all life situations
- Young Families
- Families with school-age children.
- Home Builders
- Families of teenagers
- Among Friends
- Adults in their 40s and 50s
- Empty Nesters
- Adults over 50