Our PV classes offer two distinct tracks: Life Stage options designed to offer community with your contemporaries, as well as Learning Communities that are multi-generational classes focused on specific topics or textual study.
For directions to any classes you see here, feel free to check with our Welcome Desk in the lobby outside the auditorium.
Life Stage Classes:
- Young Adults | Scott Karnes
- Singles Room
- For young adults in all life situations
- Young Marrieds | Wesley Walls, Greg Minton, Nathan Swain and Randy Wood
- Multi-Purpose Room
- For young couples having recently started their family
- Young Families | Mark Hodges, Michael Keck and Ritchie Brown
- For families with school-age children.
- Home Builders | Steve Burton, Clint Riggan and Jamie Fugitt
- Room 222 (Upstairs FLC)
- For families of teenagers
- Among Friends | Jimmy Cone
- For adults in their 40’s and 50’s
- Empty Nesters | Jerry Spears, Randy Mounts and Rick Northen
- Lecture Center (FLC)
- For all adults over 50
- (Formerly the M.A.D. – Middle-Aged Adults – Class)
- Lyrics for Life: Psalms | Dean Wright, Drew Custer and more
- The psalms are timeless in their appeal and valuable in their revelation of God and life. We still sing them today. They contain encouragement, strength, instruction, and challenge. They truly are songs of the heart… Lyrics for Life.
- A Journey Through the Bible | Robert McClanahan and Jim Rawlins
- Join us as continue our journey through the entire Bible this year using F. LaGard Smith’s chronological arrangement, the Daily Bible. Each week, will build upon the lessons from the previous week. The lessons will be either historical, topical or a summary.
- Women’s Class: The Life and Teachings of Jesus | Linda Smith
- Great Lessons ABOUT JESUS’ LIFE and FROM JESUS’ TEACHINGS, taught by Ray Vanderlaan, Rob Bell, Karan Hughes, Linda Smith and shared with ‘sisters in Christ’ in small groups. Free notebook/lesson sheets provided weekly.