For directions to any classes you see here, check with our Welcome Desk in the lobby outside the auditorium.
JANUARY 12 – FEBRUARY 23 | 9:45 am
- Women’s Class | eWing-1 | Lisa Harper series on Hebrews
- How’d We Get Here? | Auditorium | Dr. Bob Hooper and Jimmy Cone
- A close look at how church history impacts our future.
- To Know Him Better | Multi-purpose room (FLC, under the eWing) | Scott Karnes
- A class for the seeker of God, the broken, and those who were. In this class, we will be asking for God to form us into a cross-shaped community as we learn and practice the great spiritual disciplines of prayer, study and praise.
- Sharing the Story of Jesus with Others | CAC Cafeteria (upstairs near balcony) | Daylan Moore and Chris Long
- The Gospel story is good news for all people across all times and places. The Jesus story has impacted all of our lives, whether we acknowledge it or not. In this class, we will look at ways in which the people of God are called to share about the goodness of God, from the Old Testament to the New Testament to our lives here in 2020. The story of Jesus is the greatest ever lived, and we joyfully invite others to join this grand story of God’s great love. We believe that everybody can share Jesus’s story with others.
- Life Group Leadership Class | Multi-Purpose/Shower Room | Alan Buchanan
- For those who are leading or are interested in leading a Life Group.
- Financial Peace University | SPECIAL CLASS OFFERING at 9 am | Internationals Room (off gym)
- The course will teach how to pay off debt, budget, save money and give generously. It is open to people in any stage of life. Contact Michael for more details.
Life Stage Classes
- The T.A.P. | Jonathan Storment and Kyle Dingus
- Room 001 (under the gym)
- Twenties and professionals in all life situations
- Young Families | Michael Keck, Ritchie Brown, Hans Haustein, Greg Northen and Patrick Smith
- Families with school-age children.
- Home Builders | Steve Burton, Jamie Fugitt
- Families of teenagers
- Among Friends | Gill Foster and others
- Adults in their 40s and 50s
- Empty Nesters | Randy Mounts
- Riley’s Warriors Conference Center (off the gym)
- Adults over 50