For directions to any classes you see here, feel free to check with our Welcome Desk in the lobby outside the auditorium.
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER | 9:45 am
- Women’s Class | eWing-1 | Whitney Kasinger, Laura Riedinger and Mary Jo Norris
- This class will begin with Jennifer Kennedy Dean’s, Live a Praying Life, lead by Whitney and Laura and then Mary Jo will facilitate One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voskamp’s video series on thankfulness.
- Ephesians | Auditorium | James Arbuckle, Rickey Bittle and Dean Wright
- The book of Ephesians is about the church — the eternal purpose of God in Christ. Paul deals with the life-changing truths of the gospel in this letter. He invites us to behold and become like Christ, in our heart and in His church.
- The Jesus Strain | eWing-4 | Mark Hodges and Stuart Cash
- Do you ever feel like you are the only one with family problems? Whether it’s immediate or extended family, we all have those situations we would rather others didn’t know. Jesus has a lot of the same problems. His family was filled with a history of lies, deceit, sexual sin and murder just to name a few. This fall, join us for a study of bad apples — the part of Jesus’ family tree most of us would hide. You might just find you have way more in common with the Messiah than you ever realized. Learn more at pvcc.org/dna.
- To Know Him Better | Multi-purpose room (FLC, under the eWing) | Scott Karnes
- A class for the seeker of God, the broken, and those who were. In this class, we will be asking for God to form us into a cross-shaped community as we learn and practice the great spiritual disciplines of prayer, study and praise.
- On What Hangs Your Salvation? | eWing-2 | Bob McClanahan
- Do you ever worry about your salvation? Do you wonder if you’ve done enough to make it into Heaven? We all know about grace, but do we fully understand what brings salvation? This class will explore the topic from both Old Testament and New Testament perspectives, in hopes of helping all of us to be confident in our salvation.
- Romans | CAC Cafeteria (upstairs, near balcony) | Tim Vick
Martin Luther once described Paul’s letter to the Romans as “the clearest gospel of all.” If you seek answers or clarity to the question “What is it that a person has by faith in Jesus Christ?” this study may be for you.
- Life Group Leadership Class | Multi-Purpose/Shower Room | Alan Buchanan
- For those who are leading or are interested in leading a Life Group.
Life Stage Classes
- The T.A.P. | Jonathan Storment and Kyle Dingus
- Room 001 (under the gym)
- Twenties and professionals in all life situations
- Young Families | Michael Keck, Ritchie Brown, Hans Haustein, Greg Northen and Patrick Smith
- Room 219 (upstairs, near weight room)
- Families with school-age children.
- Home Builders | Steve Burton, Jamie Fugitt
- Room 118 (off the gym)
- Families of teenagers
- Among Friends | Jimmy Cone and Others
- Adults in their 40s and 50s
- Empty Nesters | Tom Hook | Hebrews
- Riley’s Warriors Conference Center (off the gym)
- Adults over 50