For directions to any classes you see here, feel free to check with our Welcome Desk in the lobby outside the auditorium.
- To Know Him Better | Scott Karnes and David Tipton
- Multi-purpose room
- A class for the seeker of God, the broken, and those who were. In this class, we will be asking for God to form us into a cross-shaped community as we learn and practice the great spiritual disciplines of prayer, study and praise.
- Ephesians | Blake Hirscheider and others
- A closer look at how we can walk together as fruitful followers of Christ; serving in unity and love, and using what we have in common to connect with those outside our walls.
- Women’s Class | Janine Rector, Kathy Carter, Laura Riedinger
- Room 118 (off the gym)
- This quarter will begin with a study on the armor of God and in April, will transition to “Making Christian Decisions in a Secular World.”
- Epistles of John | Dean Wright, James Arbuckle and Ricky Bittle
- The epistles of John the apostle give Christians assurance and guidance. 1 John, 2 John, 3 John echo the Gospel of John. They emphasize that God is light and love and every true believer will demonstrate God’s light and love.
Life Stage Classes
- The T.A.P. | Jonathan Storment & Kyle Dingus
- Room 001 (under the gym)
- For young adults in all life situations
- Young Families | Class members teach, rotation coordinated by Mark Hodges
- For families with school-age children.
- Home Builders | Steve Burton, Clint Riggan, Jamie Fugitt
- For families of teenagers
- Among Friends | Jimmy Cone, Alan Buchanan, Gil Foster and Tommy Shoemaker
- For adults in their 40s and 50s
- Empty Nesters | Jerry Spears, Randy Mounts and Rick Northen
- Lecture Center (FLC)
- For all adults over 50