Over the next decade, we will pour 50,000 volunteer hours into discipling the next generation and sharing the gospel of Jesus only.
At PV, our goal is to equip and walk alongside parents as they disciple their children, teens and young adults to help them live the gospel in real, life-transforming ways. We value all our youth as the church of today, not just tomorrow, and look for every opportunity to make their voices heard.
Worship at 8:15 or 10:30 am
Class at 9:30 am in the Teen Room (east side of building).
Discipling Groups meeting on Wednesday nights in the teen room:
- 6-6:15 Snacks, visit, game
- 6:15-6:45 Worship and devotional
- 6:45-7:30 Discipling Groups (groups divided by grade and gender) meet individually and go through questions and conversation
Exception Nights (not in teen room)
- March 22nd – Spring break, in eWing w/ church
- April 5th – Passover meal/communion w/ church
- May 3rd – Meal package party in gym
- May 31st – church-wide fellowship meal in gym
Click the pictures for info and sign ups!
Parent resources for family connection
Each link will provide you with content based on these different topics. We will also provide content here that goes with our weekly lessons for you to discuss and reinforce at home
Sex & Intimacy
Sermon on the Mount
Talking about Race
HELPING YOUR KIDS EMBRACE SEXUAL INTEGRITY
This guide, written by Caleb Kaltenbach, contains helpful tips for parents to begin conversations about sexual integrity broken down by age range.