As we practice the way of Jesus, we need partners for the journey, a community to help us along the way.
Jesus invites all who follow him to be a part of a new family, not a social club who look, think, and talk the same, but a community of apprentices following Jesus’ way of life. And despite the work it takes and the learning we will do along the way, together we’re figuring out how to be with Jesus, become like him, and do what he did.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The goal is to meet the immediate need for connection within this church family.
- Groups can be brand new or tiny churches/life groups that would like to stay together.
- New group members can be added at any time.
- These short-term groups will meet March 6 – May 15.
- Groups will meet at the building or in homes any day/time that works best for them.
- PV will provide facilitators with curriculum, support and suggestions for children.
READY TO CONNECT?
CONTACT US we will match you to a group in your preferred area!