Over the next decade, we will pour 50,000 volunteer hours into discipling the next generation and sharing the gospel of Jesus only.
At PV, our goal is to equip and walk alongside parents as they disciple their children, teens and young adults to help them live the gospel in real, life-transforming ways. We value all our youth as the church of today, not just tomorrow, and look for every opportunity to make their voices heard.
WORSHIP & CLASSES
Worship at 8:15 or 10:30 am
PVKids provides a safe and engaging environment for children to be discipled into following Jesus.
An attended nursery (birth – 3 years) is offered during both services. Praise Packets are available at children’s check-in to help them engage in worship.
PVKids’ Church meets during the sermon portion of both services for 3 years – Kindergarten during the school year. An attended nursery is available year-round.
Children’s Bible Classes 9:30 am
Visit the Children’s Check-In Station to be directed to the class for your child/children.
Children attend age-based discipleship classes on Wednesday nights. View the full CALENDAR for weekly details and updates.
- Faith in an Anxious World Parenting Podcast
- Raising Boys and Girls Devotionals to Help Anxious Kids Rest & Trust with Katy Boatman
- Coping Skills for Kids (Anxiety, stress, anger, etc.)
- Axis- Mental Health resources for parents (eating disorders, autism, adhd, etc.)
- Fuller Youth Institute Parent Resource Library
- Child Mind Institute
- Anger Management for Kids
Bible Reading Plans
- The Worry-Free Parent (by: Sissy Goff)
- How to Fill Your Soul Without Exhausting Your Life
- Dr. Dan Siegel Parenting Books & Resources